LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED
Warehouse Worker (Part-time) job in the Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Warehouse Worker (Part-time) job in Canada? LOBLAW COMPANIES LIMITED offers CAD 15-25 hourly for the Warehouse Worker (Part-time) position. All candidates recommended by current Loblaw Colleagues must be submitted through Workday. Every day, Loblaw helps millions of Canadians get through the good, the bad, the humdrum, and the extraordinary. We support our local communities, extended families, and coworkers via the quality and originality of our products. We reach our goals by pushing ourselves and each other to greater heights.
We’re trying to find flexible individuals who are eager to contribute to our mission of enabling Canadians to Live Life Well®. Individualists who thrive in a fast-paced, physically demanding, unionised setting will thrive in the Warehouse Worker role. Successful applicants will be responsible for picking up grocery orders for hundreds of Loblaw stores around the region in a safe and accurate manner.
- Warehouse Worker (Part-time) job
Salary Warehouse Worker (Part-time) job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Use an electric pallet jack to collect and construct pallets of groceries and other home items, then wrap and prepare the pallets for shipment.
- Pick and identify objects precisely and quickly to prevent mistakes.
- Keep the workplace clean and in compliance with all safety rules.
- capable of following verbal instructions from an automated system
- Possessing or working towards a high school diploma or its equivalent (GED) is a plus.
- Prior experience with an electric pallet jack is a plus.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse or similar setting is a plus.
- Able to lift and carry 60 pounds repeatedly with precision under time constraints
- adept at operating in a climate-controlled space (where temperatures range from +22 to -28 degrees).
- Various shift times (day, afternoon, and night) are flexible
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work