Lordco Parts Ltd.
Warehouse Worker Jobs in Canada. Lordco Auto Parts is Canada’s biggest freely possessed auto parts retailer, with more than 100 areas across Western Canada and is a family-claimed and worked business beginning around 1974. Currently, they are looking for a competent warehouse worker to join them soon. Begin your profession in client care and develop with them today. The representatives are their family, and they need to ensure they are dealt with. Whether you work all day or part-time, they support the well-being and prosperity of you and your family through quality projects and plans. They believe that you should feel esteemed and invited inside the assorted, comprehensive group, and this is the way they make it happen. In-depth information about this job is given below.
The salary offered by the company is $17 an hour.
Perk and Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Get, stock, and keep up with store stock.
- Pack orders as indicated by loading slips with incredible exactness and productivity.
- Coordinate conveyances from the store to the client to guarantee consistent client care.
- Past delivery/stock individual/warehouse centre experience is a resource.
- Solid scrupulousness and exceptionally coordinated.
- Capacity to work freely and as a component of a group, dealing with numerous needs with an urge to keep moving.
- Capacity to lift things to 50lbs and information on work environment wellbeing strategies and the capacity to stick to the Lordco Word-related Wellbeing and Security program.
- Candidates must have steel-toe shoes.
Last Date to apply
- Applicants may apply for this job after the publication of this ad. Maybe this is the job you were looking for!
How to Apply
- Applicants may visit the given below website to apply for this job.
- Interested candidates may apply by clicking on the apply button.
- Job source: www.ziprecruiter.com
- Applicants should apply with complete documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity.
- Carefully fill out the application form so that the company can easily access you and your application is not left out.
- The company will contact the selected candidates for an interview.
- For more job updates, please visit our website at www.mjobsnet.com
Whistler, BC, Canada