Warehouse Material handler job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Warehouse Material handler job in Canada? LEDCOR offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Warehouse Material handler position. As a Material Handler in a warehouse, it is your job to ensure the smooth operation of shipping, receiving, and inventory management. You keep the Warehouse tidy and free of hazards, and you aid with the upkeep and repair of the warehouse’s machinery and fleet cars. Inquire Now! In St. Andrews West, Ontario, we have an opening in Technical Services.
- Warehouse Material handler job
Salary for Warehouse Material handler job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Ensures the quality of all sent and received goods
- Helps with material loading and unloading during shipping and receiving duties
- Uses forklifts and can lift up to 50 pound loads
- Helps maintain a clean, organized, and safe warehouse environment.
- Performs routine maintenance and minor repairs on machinery and vehicles
immediately removes from service any vehicles or machinery showing signs of malfunction
- Develops and maintains rapport with warehouse technicians; ensures that their needs are being addressed
- Manages stock levels and ordering procedures
makes use of standard procedures and a stock-tracking system to keep tabs on and distribute stock in and out.
- Knowledge of auditing procedures, such as those for ensuring process compliance, safeguarding assets, controlling quality, and maximizing the use of available labor.
- Clearing the Yard of Snow
- Cut the grass
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced workplace where needs fluctuate dependent on customer requests
- Experience working in a high-volume setting is preferred.
- Relationship-building experience at multiple organizational levels Self-starter with a team player mentality
- Competence in working with others, planning and communicating effectively, and a can-do attitude are all essential.
- Excel in particular, but all of Microsoft Office from an intermediate to advanced user’s perspective
- Capacity for training on new software (knowledge of JD Edwards and database systems is a plus)
- Position at the office yard
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work