Warehouse Loader (Part-Time) job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Warehouse Loader (Part-Time) job in Canada? RED BULL offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Warehouse Loader (Part-Time) position. Red Bull Canada is an employer that promotes diversity and equal opportunity. We are steadfast in our conviction that one of the keys to our company’s continued success is maintaining a diverse workforce. Your previous work experience and general skill level while making hiring decisions. We encourage applications from any and all members of society, regardless of age, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, racial or religious background.
- Warehouse Loader (Part-Time) job
Salary for Warehouse Loader (Part-Time) job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- The process of loading trucks involves choosing specific flavors and packages of products from the warehouse and then loading them into the appropriate compartments of a route truck.
- After the product’s expiration date, make sure it is rotated both on the trucks and in the warehouse.
- The product must washed and repackaged in accordance with RBCD’s standards.
- After receiving permission from the Operations Manager, you should get rid of any product that is broken or OOC (out of code).
- Maintain the cleanliness of the warehouse by clearing away trash every night, sweeping the floors every day, and utilizing a floor scrubber on a rotational basis.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- At least 18 years of age requires to participate.
- Having experience operating forklifts is a plus.
- You are required to have a driver’s license that is current and valid in order to help move trucks, and you must have a full license.
- Loaders Who Work Only Part Time Work Hours are from 2 to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- The capability of lifting and transporting items weighing up to 25 pounds, which may include advertising displays or goods.
- Prior experience working in a warehouse setting is highly desirable.
- English; knowledge of extra languages is desirable but not required.
- August 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work