Transport Aide job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Transport Aide job in Canada? SICK KIDS offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Transport Aide position. SickKids is a place where employees may grow and learn in an atmosphere that values them as people while maintaining incredibly high professional standards.
- Transport Aide job
Salary for Transport Aide job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Taking all necessary steps to avoid spreading infections, such as those involving blood and other bodily fluids.
- Carrying patients from one area of the hospital to another while avoiding any potential dangers to either the patient or the caregiver.
- Transporting essential patient equipment such as monitors, IVs, etc. in a secure manner to avoid disturbing patient care during transport.
- There should be no lag in patient care or service, thus it’s important to make sure transports are done correctly and on time depending on service request and demands.
- Deliver specimens to labs and other patient care areas in a secure and timely manner.
- Maintain confidentiality, composure, and sensitivity while you carry patients to the morgue.
- Return to the Transport department any wheelchairs or other patient equipment that has been forgotten in the hospital’s parking garage or elsewhere.
- Reusable instruments can be found in blue containers in each unit/clinic; please collect them and bring them to Central Services for sterilization.
- During Stores Receiving’s off-hours, you’ll be responsible for picking up and delivering things from the Stores and Central service to different areas of the hospital based on clinical and operational needs.
- Share any shifts in focus with your team to maintain smooth operations and meet customer demands.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Equivalent to a High School Degree
- Three to six months of work experience at a medical facility.
- Possessing strong linguistic, social, problem-solving, and adaptability capabilities.
- Competence working both independently and collaboratively.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is required.
- Having a focus on serving customers well
- Capacity to function effectively in a high-pressure, physically taxing setting.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work