THE CITY OF RED DEER
Transit Operator job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Transit Operator job in Canada? THE CITY OF RED DEER offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Transit Operator position. The City of Red Deer is looking to hire one (1) Transit Operator for a full-time, permanent position. The Transit Operator drives public transit vehicles according to specified and other routing established by the Senior Operational Supervisor – Conventional Bus.
- Transit Operator job
Salary for Transit Operator job:
- GBP 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Having finished high school
- Having between one and two years of professional driving experience is preferred.
- Operator’s License Class 2 in Alberta with the Q endorsement is required.
- You’ll need to know your way around the Highway Traffic Act and your local bylaws when it comes to driving.
- The ability to interact well with the public and with transportation riders is a must.
- The ability to get along well with coworkers, managers, and executives is a must.
- Must be self-starting and able to make good decisions under pressure in a wide range of traffic and emergency scenarios.
- Possess excellent listening and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- First aid training and defensive driving courses are both highly recommended.
- Will have to work in all kinds of climates and up close and personal with people.
- Transit riders, the general public, and management personnel will keep an eye on employees to make sure they’re sticking to the established service levels.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Local 569 of the Amalgamated Transport Workers Union
- August 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work