Canadian National Railway Company
Train Conductor Jobs in Canada. CN is a top-notch transportation pioneer and exchange-empowering influence. Crucial for the economy, to the clients, and to the networks it serves, CN securely ships more than 300 million tons of normal assets, made items, and completed merchandise all through North America consistently. Recently, they are in search of a competent and hardworking train conductor to join them soon. In-depth information about this job is given below.
The salary offered by the company is undisclosed.
- Guaranteeing consistency with all train orders, signals, railroad rules and guidelines connected with security and activities.
- Giving and getting different types of oral and printed directions concerning the development and arrangement of rail vehicles.
- Gathering/destroying trains in the rail yard, and getting/setting off rail vehicles on the way.
- Noticing, deciphering, and handing-off signs to guarantee safe train and train development.
- Secondary school diploma or GED.
- Acquiring and keeping up with Guides Rule Card.
- Having and keeping a visa permitting passage/reemergence to Canada and the US (in specific explicit areas).
- Capability in both oral and composed correspondences.
- Getting a handle on and holding objects while riding the side of a train.
- Strolling for regular broadened periods.
- Twisting, stooping, crouching, and bowing as often as possible.
Last Date to apply
- Applicants may apply for this job as soon as possible, perfect for applying after the publication of this job. Be confident enough to press the apply button
How to Apply
- Interested individuals may visit the given below website to apply for this job through the apply button link.
- Job source: www.monster.com
- For more job updates, please visit our website at www.mjobsnet.com
- Applicants should apply with complete documents according to the job requirement to avoid ambiguity.
- Candidates must carefully fill out the application form so that the company can easily access them and their application is not missed out.
- The HR of the company will contact the selected candidates.
- Candidates must wait for their call patiently.
Edmonton, AB, Canada