NL HEALTH SERVICE
Trades Worker II job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Trades Worker II job in Canada? NL HEALTH SERVICE offers CAD 15-25 hourly for the Trades Worker II position. Labrador West Health Centre Team Leader reports to the Regional Director of Physical Infrastructure Support. The major responsibility of this post is to do engineering tasks below the level of professional competence on the health center’s technical infrastructure in Labrador West.
- Trades Worker II job
Salary for Trades Worker II job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- “Provides safe and reliable operation of a heating facility;
- ” Performs preventative maintenance checks on boilers, mechanical, and electrical equipment;
- “Adjusts boilers, pumps, and auxiliary equipment, including air conditioning and related equipment,
- as well as making any necessary repairs to the heating plant system and auxiliary equipment; “
- Performs water tests on the boiler and adds chemicals as needed (using chemicals in accordance with WHMIS guidelines);
- Taking periodic readings in the boiler room and electrical room, keeping a diary for each shift, and filling out relevant paperwork for the heating plant’s daily operations are all part of the job.
- Responsible for keeping the boiler room, electrical room, and diesel room areas clean; Adheres to
- Department of Labor, Boiler Inspection Branch guidelines. Oxygen cylinder swaps, nitrogen oxide swaps, propane cylinder swaps; “
- Does pipework around the hospital, cleans out radiators, changes filters in sterilizing filtering units in CSR and OR; ” Performs firefighting responsibilities as outlined in the fire manual;
- ” Proficient usage of the CMMS work order system; “
- Carries out supplementary duties as assigned.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Education equivalent to a high school diploma;
- ” Valid 4th Class Power Engineering certificate to operate and maintain a heating plant and air-
- conditioning plant in Newfoundland and Labrador;
- August 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work