MEMORY AND COMPANY CANADA
Support Team Member job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Support Team Member job in Canada? MEMORY AND COMPANY CANADA offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Support Team Member position. At Memory & Company, a member of the Support Team plays a crucial part in making sure our Members are always satisfied with their experience.
Everyone on the Support Team is responsible for providing care for others and organizing group outings. Make sure everyone in our group has access to food and water at all times. Always treat our Members with respect. Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Memory & Company management team
- Support Team Member job
Salary for Support Team Member job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Certification as a PSW or Equivalent Experience
- One year of experience caring for patients with neurological disorders such Alzheimer’s, dementia, traumatic brain injury, stroke, or Parkinson’s
- Able to sit, lift 35 pounds, bend, and stand for extended periods of time; good physical condition
- Capable of handling the emotional difficulties of providing care to those suffering from Memory Loss
- Be able to communicate well both in writing and verbally.
- committed to bettering the lives of those struggling with memory loss
- Ability to effectively direct both big and small group activities
- competent in providing personal care in a discreet, confidential, and polite manner
- Relaxing with some help around the house
- Inventive and takes pleasure in directing regular TV shows
- uses the Team Support model successfully
- quick-witted, dependable, active, sociable, and approachable
- Capacity for juggling a number of competing demands
- Superior abilities in planning and prioritizing
- Highly adaptable to fast-paced environments; patient, gentle, calm, and empathic
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Planning and carrying out routine everyday activities
- A warm greeting for our members
- Help our Members settle in and give them a warm welcome by providing personalized assistance.
- Helping Members Use the Bathroom if Necessary
- Helping out in the kitchen and at the table, including chopping, boiling, sautéing, baking, seasoning, serving, clearing, and cleaning.
- Maintenance of Memory & Company’s cleanliness and freshness through light housework and laundry.
- Personal hygiene, including bathing and hair care for Members as needed
- carrying and making use of technological gadgets provided for Team use in coordinating efforts
- Always observe health and safety policies and procedures.
- Provide a steady, reassuring presence for all of our Members and their loved ones.
- Foster an atmosphere of openness, respect, and communication amongst team members.
- Making certain that daily allocated Members have finished all responsibilities and are pleased and engaged
- When problems emerge, talk to the right people in charge.
- Maintain the security of our membership at all times by performing routine head counts.
- Maintain a steady supply of food and water for our Members.
- Always treat our Members with respect.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Memory & Company management team
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work