Store Associate job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Store Associate job in the USA? BSCNZ offers USD 10-20 hourly for the Store Associate position. Associates at our stores are responsible for delivering the same high-quality service that has made Lidl a household name in 30 countries. You won’t be limited to a job as a stocker or cashier. Stocking, cleaning, bakery operations, non-food retailing, and everything in between will all fall within your purview. Our most successful Store Associates enjoy working in a fast-paced workplace and are flexible in their approach to customer service. They understand the importance of candid dialogue and criticism in fostering growth in one’s career.
- Store Associate job
Salary Store Associate job:
- USD 10-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Stock the shelves with unboxed merchandise as shipments come in.
- Help customers not just at the registers but all across the shop by answering their inquiries and directing them to the products they need.
- Keep the store, from the parking lot to the sales floor to the break room and warehouse, spotless and well-organized during your shift.
- Gain a broader understanding of our company as you observe and assist in several departments, such as the bakery, the produce department, and the weekly promotional set-up.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and coworkers to accomplish goals; demonstrated ability to work well in a team setting
- Age restriction: 18 and up
- Competence in handling items weighing more than 50 pounds by lifting, carrying, transferring, or sliding them
- Keeping a positive frame of mind despite shifting priorities
- A personable approach to communicating with colleagues and clients
- The motivation to put up long hours in a stressful setting
- Hourly wages begin at $16.00
- Insurance for Health Care, Medications, and Cosmetic Procedures
- Sick leave and vacation time accrued at no cost to the employee
- Personalized preparation strategies to help you achieve your goals
- 401(k) Program (with employer match of 5%; no vesting requirement)
- Consenting Duration Insurance against Death and Dismemberment
- Complete Health and Fitness Plan
- Employees who opt into DailyPay can get their compensation on a daily basis.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work