THE SALVATION ARMY
Sales/Cashier job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Sales/Cashier job in the USA? THE SALVATION ARMY offers USD 10-20 hourly for the Sales/Cashier position. The Salvation Army is an evangelical branch of the worldwide Christian Church that operates on a global scale. The Bible is the inspiration for its message. The love of God drives its missionary work. Its goal is to spread the good news about Jesus and help those in need without favoritism.
Put in your application for the position online. Go to Sales/Cashier Processing Associate Application to apply online. Visit 150 SE Emigrant, Pendleton, OR 97801 to apply in person. Please fill out the attached application for employment. All applications must be full to be considered.
If you have any questions, you can reach Rocky Newtson at (541) 276-3301 or [email protected]. For any inquiries related to this role, please contact Ms. Newtson directly.
Please contact us at 1-888-887-6528 or [email protected], with attention to Eric Hansen or Sheila Jordan, if you need assistance arranging for reasonable modifications to the application procedure in light of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Sales/Cashier job in the USA
Salary Sales/Cashier job in the USA:
- USD 10-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Particularly attuned to the finer points of detail when it comes to the handling of purchase transactions and the accounting balance of register tills at the closing of a shift or the store.
- Independent worker who can assess a situation and take the necessary steps to maintain neat and tidy racks and shelves.
- Participant who encourages others to work together for their own benefit.
- Capacity to operate well under pressure and in a fast-paced setting.
- A focus on the needs of customers when answering their inquiries and resolving their problems.
- Discretion in all matters pertaining to the Salvation Army and Thrift Store operations.
- Always displays an upbeat, enthusiastic demeanor while remaining completely honest.
- Ability and willingness to learn new skills and work in different departments of the Thrift Store as needed.
- The Associate in Sales/Cashier Processing reports directly to the Manager of the retail establishment.
- Duties and responsibilities in the product processing sector will also be assigned to this role.
- The days and times of scheduled events are subject to change. Put in the required time and effort and stick to the established protocols and guidelines. Openings, closes, and even Saturday shifts are all possible.
- The Cashier Station and its immediate vicinity are expected to be spotless, well-organized, and staffed at all times.
- The role of the Sales/Cashier Processing Associate includes assisting with the maintenance of a clean and tidy sales floor.
- Clothing requirements include a red Salvation Army-style shirt (polo, collared, tee-shirt, or similar) and black pants or skirt (for women), with exceptions made by the Store Manager on special days.
- There is a lack of clothing. Management consent is required in advance for any alternative attire.
- As a Sales/Cashier Processing Associate, you should always greet customers and process payments with enthusiasm and gratitude.
- The Salvation Army maintains the right to modify or alter employment responsibilities and requirements as deemed essential to achieve Thrift Store’s operating goals and strategic objectives.
- Attendance at essential staff meetings is considered normal time and compensated accordingly at the thrift store.
- The evaluation for this role will occur after the first three months have passed. Written evaluations of performance will be conducted at regular intervals as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Working in Product Process requires the use of various price equipment, such as weighing scales, trolleys, and shelving.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Strong enough to move objects weighing 40 to 55 pounds for customers or to help others do so.
- Ability to stand for lengthy shifts is a must for this position.
- A diploma or the equivalent is necessary.
- It is preferable if you have taken some business or sales classes at a university, trade school, or online.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work