Stock Unloader Associate job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Stock Unloader Associate job in Canada? WALMART CANADA offers CAD 15-25 hourly for the Stock Unloader Associate position. Gaining retail experience at Walmart Canada in the role of Stock Unloader Associate is a fantastic opportunity. A Stock Unloader Associate’s responsibilities include assisting with the unloading of trailers, processing products, and transporting pallets to the sales floor. Maintains a clean and safe workplace by following all Company guidelines, such as filling out safety sweep records and checking the stability of all displays and fixtures. A Stock Unloader Associate position could be ideal if you enjoy interacting with customers and working in a retail setting.
- Stock Unloader Associate job
Salary for Stock Unloader Associate job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- resets and gets ready Zone of Acceptance
- Unloads and organizes trucks containing various types of commodities
- finishes live unloading of the remaining inventory.
- Ensures the integrity of the cold chain throughout the receiving and stocking of perishable goods 5.
- Transports pallets of goods to the salesfloor for overnight processing
- Helps fill the salesfloor as
- assigned and provides customer service as needed
- Marks and stores overstock goods
- Adheres to Company policy and practices, such as filling out safety sweep records and making sure
- all exhibits and fixtures are locked, to maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- August 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work