Station Operator job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Station Operator job in Canada? Station Operator offers CAD 15-25 hourly for the Station Operator position. MANITOBA HYDRO is the premier electricity provider in North America, with a stellar reputation for dependable service and happy customers. Come work with the finest of Manitoba on a team that values creativity, dedication, and devotion to customers. Western Generation is looking to add a Station Operator (Thermal) to its team. Working for the Chief Engineer’s benefit. Will operate all essential power and support systems at the plant, both routinely and in an emergency.
- Station Operator job
Salary for Station Operator job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Actively contribute to, and take the lead in, the growth and success of the team.
- Trainees and other employees should be guided and instructed.
- Recognize issues by reading and understanding blueprints and schematics.
- Work permits, comprehensive switching and operating procedures, and faulty equipment isolation prepare in advance.
- Gather data on factory operations, keep precise statistics, and send reports.
- Maintain conformity with all applicable corporate, statutory, and regulatory guidelines.
- Will be tasked with cleaning and maintaining machinery.
- Conduct Operator Checks to make sure everything is working as it should.
- Perform duties on a shift basis and be available for emergency calls at all hours.
- It’s possible you’ll need to be on call after hours.
- Maintain a level of environmental and safety stewardship that is in line with EHS goals and standards.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Third-class power engineer certification in Manitoba and at least two years of experience
- Operator Training Program coursework, assignments, and tests must be completed with a passing grade.
- Be fluent in both written and verbal communication and have a thorough understanding of
- Manitoba Hydro’s Worker Protection Code, Job Planning, and Safe Work Procedures.
- Be fluent in the principles and practices of working with water treatment systems, transformers, circuit breakers, and voltage regulators.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work