OSAGE CASINOS USA
Short Order Cook job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Short Order Cook job in the USA? OSAGE CASINOS USA offers USD 20-30 hourly for the Short Order Cook position. Responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the kitchen under the direction of the Food and beverage Supervisor by making a variety of hot and cold dishes in compliance with set standards of quality and safety. The ability to run a restaurant and serve food efficiently.
Familiarity with safety procedures, temperature control, and food preparation techniques for cold foods.
- Short Order Cook job
Salary for Short Order Cook job:
- USD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- You need to be at least 18 years old to apply.
- At least six months of experience working in the food service business
- Pre-employment drug testing and possession of a valid Osage Nation Gaming license are prerequisites for consideration.
- Keep your driver’s license current at all times.
- Applicants must prove their legal right to work in the United States by submitting appropriate paperwork.
- All positions at Osage Casinos will give priority to Osages, Native Americans, and Veterans.
- Applicants must be able to carry out the tasks of the position with or without any accommodations being made.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Reads the company newsletter, digital signs, and property bulletin boards to stay current on company news and communications.
- Maintains open lines of contact with supervisor by relaying relevant information and addressing issues.
- Relays improvement suggestions to superiors and upper management in an efficient and orderly fashion.
- Keeps an eye out for any suspicious activity involving employees or visitors and reports it.
- Ability to cook and serve a wide range of dishes.
- Learn to read, write, speak, and comprehend English. Examine documents, newsletters, and reports published by the company or your division.
- Calculate using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals for all basic operations (adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing).
- Safeguard the worth of the Company by not disclosing sensitive information.
- Carry out duties under close oversight. Obey both written and spoken directives.
- Make a good impression on higher-ups, coworkers, visitors, and the public at large, and keep it up.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively is a must.
- Share your thoughts and ideas verbally and in writing.
- Use sound judgment and consult with superiors when making choices outside of the scope of one’s core responsibilities.
- Recognize issues and stay away from anything that can be illegal or dangerous for other people on the premises.
- Address concerns or questions from customers, staff, regulators, etc.
- Move about the area or between locations as necessary.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work