CENTRAL HEALTH NL
Security guard job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Security guard job in Canada? CENTRAL HEALTH NL offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Security guard position. The Safety and Security Monitor reports directly to the Registered Nurse, Graduate Nurse, or Licensed Practical Nurse who is in charge of the individual client’s care. In order to keep a client or clients secure, the candidate will provide observatory care and surveillance.
Clients that need close monitoring include those who are at risk of wandering off, who have a history of wandering, who are resistant to therapy, and/or who exhibit behavioral changes indicative of disorientation, agitation, dementia, or delirium. Clients with acute mental health issues will not get observatory care/surveillance from the Safety and Security Monitor.
- Security guard job
Salary Security guard job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- gets a report on the client(s)’ behavior and any difficulties with client safety at the start of the shift.
- Supports the delivery of risk-free treatment to patients by keeping an eye on them. No customer(s) should ever be left unattended.
- Maintains accurate and timely communication with the designated nurse regarding client(s)’ behavioral changes (such as increased agitation) based on observations.
- Clients’ activities and moods are recorded in the patient observation record, which is turned in at the conclusion of the shift to the designated nurse.
- Gentle hand-holding, reassuring words, and/or reading to clients can keep them from pulling out tubes or getting out of bed on their own.
- Works with others on the team to address client/family concerns, as needed.
- August 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work