Seasonal Employee job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Seasonal Employee job in Canada? MOORES offers CAD 15-25 hourly for the Seasonal Employee position. People may need to stand or sit depending on the situation. The job entails mostly level walking for short bursts throughout the day. When putting away supplies, the worker may have to bend over from the waist or reach over the head. The right way to raise something is essential. Individuals may be required to stand, bend, lift, reach, and twist for extended periods of time.
Ladders and/or lifts will be used often. Requiring regular heavy lifting and/or carrying of up to fifty pounds.
- Seasonal Employee job
Salary for Seasonal Employee job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Unloading shipping containers and trailers efficiently
- Skids are stacked, moved, and staged with the aid of forklift pump carts.
- Acquire fresh money by scanning products and making purchases.
- Keeping track of carton counts and noting unit deficits on the worksheet
- Put the right things back in the right places.
- Pick goods from storage areas in accordance with the assignment displayed on the scanner, and then perform an audit of any discrepancies identified.
- Controlling stock levels by investigating discrepancies between counts and individual units.
- Initiate necessary paperwork by developing an ASN worksheet and consolidating existing worksheets.
- Research problem cartons/ILPNS and help the receiving team find solutions. Help the FLAT team keep an accurate inventory.
- Stickers can be used to alter ticket pricing after printing and affixing tickets to clothes.
- Correct the incorrect bundle total by adjusting the per-unit total on the packaging.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Scanner proficiency
- Competence in maintaining momentum and meeting aggressive goals
- Capability to learn and apply many jobs/functions within a department Capability to accomplish and
- complete duties in a timely manner Capability to sort according to different numbers on a box or item
- Skilled in the use of computers and email if necessary; attention to detail; ability to manage a large volume of paperwork
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work