Scooter Technician job in Canada. Looking for a position as a Scooter Technician job in Canada? LIME offers CAD 20-25 hourly for the Scooter Technician position. Lime has more shared electric vehicles than any other company. Our goal is to create a world where people may ride together in shared vehicles that don’t produce any greenhouse gases. We estimate that our electric bikes and scooters have eliminated the need for 100,000 automobile trips across five continents, where they have been used 400 million times.
As the first company in our field to achieve a year of complete profitability, we were recognized as a Time 100 Most Influential Company and a Fast Company Brand That Matters in 2022. Join our team as a Mechanic to work on our shared electric vehicle fleet. As a mechanic, you’ll join a team tasked with improving and maintaining the fleet’s safe operation by identifying key components of our product lines.
- Scooter Technician job
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Make sure all EVs are operating legally and safely.
- Replace sophisticated electronic components with simple ones and perform routine maintenance.
- Uphold warehouse cleanliness and safety regulations.
- Complete given duties quickly and effectively to increase the number of available vehicles.
- Find problems and come up with original ways to solve them
- Regularly and securely using a pallet jack and/or push cart
- The minimum age is eighteen (18) years old.
- Experience working as a mechanic in the transportation or automotive industries is preferred.
- Frequent heavy lifting of up to 30 kilograms (or more than 65 pounds).
- Knowledge of app-based processes and the ability to use a mobile device effectively.
- Ability to understand and follow directions, along with strong communication skills
- Teamwork requires a positive outlook, the willingness to learn, and the skill to work effectively with others.
- July 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work