PT Specialty Merchandise Associate job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Supervisor job in the USA? FOOD LION offers USD 15-25 hourly for the PT Specialty Merchandise Associate position. Since 1957, Food Lion has served its communities by making grocery shopping simple, fresh, and affordable. Today, our 82,000 employees in 10 states in the Southeast and Central America serve more than 10 million clients every week.
Maintain a high standard of customer service within the grocery store’s centre aisles. Responsible for upholding standards as outlined in the standard practise manual, increasing sales through superior service to customers, and decreasing shrinkage through effective use of established procedures.
- PT Specialty Merchandise Associate job
Salary PT Specialty Merchandise Associate job
- USD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Create a pleasant retail environment by keeping customers’ needs in the forefront and focusing on providing prompt, polite, and accurate service at all times.
respectful and accommodating of coworkers’ needs
- Keep Your Focus Narrow Sell goods at the correct shelf level in accordance with industry standards while keeping stock and storage areas in order.
- Keep stock levels on shelves consistent with plan-o-grams.
- Keep inventory on hand in good condition.
- Utilise plan-o-grams for guidance on where to put new products and labels within a week of getting them.
- Follow all procedures and protocols while dealing with merchandise, including ordering, receiving, preparing, conditioning, and exhibiting.
- Be familiar with and adept at using standard company resources, such as the ACIS and CAO.
- Always know and follow all of the rules and regulations set forth by the company.
- Learn about and adhere to policies and procedures for food and workplace safety.
- Keep an eye out for and fix anything that could put your employees or customers in danger.
- All mishaps, both employee and customer, must be reported to the Manager on Duty in compliance with Food Lion policy.
- Maintain conformity with all applicable rules and laws
- On the clock, you should look the part by donning the appropriate Food Lion uniform and a name tag.
- Complete all required training courses using CBT, training packets, and training aids
- Carry out any additional tasks given to you.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work