PT Perishable Associate job in the USA. Are you looking for a PT Perishable Associate as a Supervisor job in the USA? FOOD LION offers USD 15-25 hourly for the PT Perishable Associate position. Since 1957, Food Lion has served its communities by making grocery shopping simple, fresh, and affordable. Today, our 82,000 employees in 10 states in the Southeast and Central America serve more than 10 million clients every week.
Deliver excellent service to your customers in the Perishable Department. Responsible for upholding standards as outlined in the standard practice manual, increasing sales through superior service to customers, and decreasing shrinkage through effective use of established procedures.
- PT Perishable Associate job
Salary PT Perishable Associate job:
- USD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Create a pleasant retail environment by keeping customers’ needs in the forefront and focusing on providing prompt, polite, and accurate service at all times.
- respectful and accommodating of coworkers’ needs
- Be familiar with and adept at using standard company resources, such as the ACIS and CAO.
- Accept packages, inspect, sort, and store in the correct location
- Follow all procedures and protocols while dealing with merchandise, including ordering, receiving, preparing, conditioning, and exhibiting.
- Make sure the meat, lunchmeat, frozen, dairy, and ice cream sections of the Perishable Department always have enough stock.
- Prepare ground beef and beef jerky in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturing tool and customer demand.
- Prepare orders by wrapping, labeling, weighing, and stocking the meat case.
- Maintain the grinder by putting it together, taking it apart, and cleaning it as directed.
- Make sure the office is spotless and sanitary.
- Keeps up with norms for variety and presentation
- Make sure the department makes good use of all available advertising and sales promotion tools.
- Always know and follow all of the rules and regulations set forth by the company.
- Learn about and adhere to policies and procedures for food and workplace safety.
- Keep an eye out for and fix anything that could put your employees or customers in danger.
- All mishaps, both employee and customer, must be reported to the Manager on Duty in compliance with Food Lion policy
- Graduate of High School or its Equivalent is Preferred.
- Ability to learn new tasks and the technical needs of the job quickly and with a positive attitude
- Ability to use technical information to solve difficulties
- Required to be of a certain age to execute one’s duties
- You need to be physically fit for the job, with or without adjustments.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work