GAINT FOOD USA
PT Night Crew Clerk job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Supervisor job in the USA? GAINT FOOD USA offers USD 15-25 hourly for the supervisor position. Giant is a who? Giant is the biggest grocer in the Baltimore-Washington region, serving more than 2 million customers each week and generating annual sales of more than $5 billion. In 1936, there was only one store on Georgia Avenue in Washington, D.C. Today, there are over 160 stores spread over the cities of D.C., Maryland, Virginia, and Delaware.
Giant strives to be the most dependable and well-liked local grocery business in our neighborhood. Our aim goes beyond simply stocking shelves with groceries.
All activities in the store are overseen by our overnight stock clerks, who work at night. They reload the shelves, arrange them, and are familiar with the placement of each and every item. They offer excellent customer service and help when they can when the business is open. That’s all.
- PT Night Crew Clerk job
Salary PT Night Crew Clerk job:
- USD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Why work at Giant? Giant makes it simple for you to love what you do because we love what we do!
- In order to maintain our dominant position in the market and among our customers, we work hard every day to expand on our more than 80-year record of innovation, quality, and value.
- What’s the most crucial aspect of that? Ones we have.
- Giant’s tens of thousands of employees throughout our retail locations, fulfillment centers, and corporate offices all share one thing in common: the chance to improve their careers.
- We are proud to hire and promote from within our own ranks, giving our employees the chance to grow professionally, serve their communities, be recognized for their efforts, and have a career rather than simply a job.
- Business Resource Groups (BRGs) are six volunteer, employee-led organizations that support community building and are in line with our purpose, values, objectives, and aims.
- Through social interaction, volunteerism, and chances for professional growth, the BRGs’ programming aims to assist its members and our associates.
- Our goal is to help clients make meals quickly and easily for the important occasions in their lives by offering meal solutions, recipe ideas, time-saving services like pickup and delivery, and more. Giant places a high priority on good neighborliness.
- By making donations and charitable efforts to our regional partners who support our main charitable causes, we may help our neighbors.
Since our employees are what truly make us Giant, we’d love for you to join the Giant family and embark with us on our mission to be a Better Place to Work, a Better Place to Shop, and a Better Neighbour.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work