Production Team Member job in the UK. Are you looking for a position as a Production Team Member job in the USA? HUNTSVILLE, AL offers USD 15-25 hourly for the Production Team Member position. The Huntsville, Alabama, location of YKTA is currently accepting applications for Production Team Members. YKTA is a partnership between three established car parts manufacturers Y-tec, Keylex, and Toyotetsu. The structural integrity of the vehicle and the proper operation of critical functional parts depend on YKTA products.
YKTA works closely with Mazda Toyota Manufacturing USA as a tier-one supplier on-site. Contribute to manufacturing by performing tasks such as product assembly and operating machinery or equipment, and checking that finished goods meet or exceed client expectations. Notifies the team leader immediately of any suspect circumstances or faulty materials. Responsible for keeping the workplace and any associated equipment neat, tidy, and in compliance with all applicable safety standards. Workstation and process changes may be necessary to meet corporate objectives. Offers advice on how to boost security, quality, and output.
- Production Team Member job
Salary Production Team Member job:
- USD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Lifting up to 33 pounds by hand frequently.
- Machine is started, the feed is engaged, and operation is observed.
- Measure and inspect manufactured goods to ensure they meet quality standards.
- Controls and arrows on the machine can be moved to make the necessary adjustments.
- Repair or replace any machine parts that have worn out.
- Take care of the machine’s dials and arrows to fine-tune it.
- Follow established protocols in all aspects of work to guarantee Health, Safety, and Quality.
- Keep up with and finish all required verbal and written reports.
- Follow the Stop, Call, and Wait procedures and report any unusual occurrences to the Team Leader or Group Leader.
- Parts, components, and materials may need to be inspected and tested in order to ensure they are up to grade.
- Use moving machinery carefully.
- Adhere to standard operating procedures when putting together products and/or their component parts.
- Accomplish the tasks assigned to you and meet the deadlines you’ve set.
- Utilize mandatory tools while adhering to all safety protocols and documentation of having done so.
- Distribute parts or finished goods to the next step in production while ensuring they meet all quality and safety standards.
- Regularly required to remain on feet and in motion throughout the entirety of one’s shift.
- Ability to see, utilize one’s hands and/or fingers repeatedly and extend one’s reach.
- Possess the flexibility to work overtime and various shifts.
- Attendance is mandatory on a regular basis.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work