Postal Clerk (Night shift) job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Postal Clerk (Night shift) job in Canada? CANADA POST offers CAD 15-25 hourly for the Postal Clerk (Night shift) position. Indigenous (First Nations, Metis, or Inuit) and people with disabilities will be given priority over other qualified applicants. Candidates from this group who wish to be given preference under this employment equity effort must self-identify as members of this group.
Join Canada Post and immerse yourself in the exciting world of modern mail operations. If you’re a self-starter who can adapt to different schedules, you may be offered day, evening, overnight, and weekend shifts. This temporary on-call position provides excellent exposure to the mail operations industry and the many rewarding career paths offered by Canada Post.
- Postal Clerk (Night shift)
Salary Postal Clerk (Night shift) job :
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Keep a clean driving record and the proper class of provincial driver’s license while driving a company vehicle for Canada Post.
- Handle packages weighing up to 50 pounds (22 kg) of mail with ease.
- Additional postal clerk responsibilities as needed
- Carry out a wide range of sales and customer service tasks to guarantee 100% customer satisfaction
- No Prior Experience is Necessary, however, Production Experience is a Plus.
- Driving and transporting employees in company vehicles
- Manipulation of warehouse machinery
- Accepting and reading mail
- Process, scan, and send out mail in batches
- Postal truck loading and unloading
- Package and package transfers and shipping
- Prepares necessary paperwork and reports
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work