VANCOUVER COASTAL HEALTH
Porter job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Porter job in Canada? VANCOUVER COASTAL HEALTH offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Porters position. St. Paul’s Hospital in Vancouver, British Columbia, is seeking a Porter to join the Patient Transport team at Vancouver Coastal Health. Send us your resume right now if you’re interested in joining our staff.
- Porter job
Salary for Porter job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Patients of all ages and with a wide range of diagnoses and injuries, as well as the terminally sick
- and the recently deceased, require transportation between hospital departments.
- Assist nursing and technical staff in lifting and transferring patients and transporting patients to and
- from treatment areas using stretchers, wheelchairs, and beds.
- Keep equipment and storage spaces clean and replenish supplies as needed.
- Perform errands such as the collection and delivery of equipment, supplies, specimens, blood
- Capacity to interact successfully with other people.
- Capacity in body and mind to do the job required.
- Organizational skills.
- Capability to use relevant machinery.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Medical, dentistry, and vision insurance, as well as a municipal pension plan, are all part of the comprehensive benefits package.
- Advance your career with company-funded opportunities for training and leadership development.
- VCH Employee Discount Program Access to Special Offers & Discounts
- August 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work