Part-Time Market-Dairy Frozen job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Part-Time Market-Dairy Frozen job in the USA? FOOD LION offers USD 10-20 hourly for the Part-Time Market-Dairy Frozen position. Since 1957, Food Lion has been serving its communities by delivering a convenient, high-quality, and reasonably priced grocery shopping experience. More than 10 million clients each week are served by our 82,000 employees in 10 states in Southeast and Central America. Deliver excellent service to your customers in the Perishable Department. Maximize sales through superior customer service and reduce shrinkage through efficient use of standard practice; maintain standards in accordance with standard practice manual.
- Part-Time Market-Dairy Frozen job
Salary Part-Time Market-Dairy Frozen job:
- USD 10-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Achieve a pleasant client experience through rapid, friendly, and accurate service while maintaining an upbeat, customer-focused attitude.
- Respectful and accommodating of coworkers’ needs
- Be familiar with and adept at using standard company resources, such as the ACIS and CAO.
- Obtain shipments, inspect for damages, sort, and relocate to correct storage
- Make sure everything from product ordering and receipt to storage and presentation follows company protocol.
- In the Perishable Department, make sure there is always enough of everything. This includes things like beef, lunchmeat, frozen food, dairy, and ice cream.
- Prepare ground beef and beef jerky in accordance with the specifications of the manufacturing tool and customer demand.
- Package, identify, weigh, and stock meat display as required.
- Maintain the grinder by putting it together, taking it apart, and cleaning it as directed.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary workplace.
- Continually upholds norms of variety and design
- Make sure the department makes good use of all available advertising and sales promotion tools.
- Always be aware of and compliant with all of the company’s rules and regulations.
- Learn about and adhere to policies and procedures for food and workplace safety.
- Keep an eye out for and fix anything that could put your employees or customers in danger.
- All mishaps, both employee and customer, must be reported to the Manager on Duty in compliance with Food Lion policy.
- Make sure you’re following all applicable rules and laws
- Maintain a tidy and clean look and follow the Food Lion dress code at all times by wearing the appropriate uniform and apron when on the clock.
- Complete all required training courses using CBT, training packets, and training aids
- Carry out any additional tasks given to you.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Graduation from high school or its equivalent is desired.
- Ability to learn new tasks and the technical needs of the job quickly and with a positive attitude
- Ability to use technical information to solve difficulties
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work