THRIFTY FOODS CANADA
Online Shopping Delivery Driver job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as an Online Shopping Delivery Driver job in Canada? THRIFTY FOODS CANADA offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Online Shopping Delivery Driver position.
The primary responsibility of the Delivery Driver Level 1 is to transport products purchased at one Thrifty Foods store to the homes and places of business of our customers. The Drivers will constantly keep the security and safety of the cargo in mind. The Drivers will be in charge of accepting a wide variety of payment methods and closing out the books at the end of each day. The Delivery Drivers will go above and above in every way to ensure the happiness of their clients. The Delivery Driver is a role model for the rest of the Thrifty Foods staff in terms of leadership, interpersonal competence, teamwork, superior judgment, decision-making, and dedication to the company’s success.
- Online Shopping Delivery Driver job
Salary Online Shopping Delivery Driver job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Classify which containers contain filthy items and inform COMP.
- Fill out sanitization records as needed
- Customers’ reusable bags should be accepted and deposited in the store’s recycling bin for reusable bags.
- Exhibit an in-depth familiarity with Thrifty Foods’s regulations and processes.
- Keep an exact record of mileage and repairs driven, and do daily vehicle maintenance checks.
- Observe the correct process when dealing with money.
- Maintain a neat, safe, and presentable appearance in the delivery vehicle at all times. Issues with
- operational or safety equipment should be reported immediately.
- Inspect vehicles both before and after use to make sure they are operating safely and in accordance with Thrifty Foods and government standards.
- Preserve a spotless driving record
- Please submit a stock transfer form for each stock transaction.
- Gather with other drivers once a quarter.
- Delivery timings must be strictly adhered to, so it is important to plan ahead and arrange delivery.
- Input orders, double-check for accuracy, and guarantee order stability and safety.
- Communicate with the control center on a regular basis
- Gather buggies and fill out paperwork as instructed by dispatch.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work