HEALTH SCIENCE CENTRE
Nursing Assistant job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Nursing Assistant job in Canada? HEALTH SCIENCE CENTRE offers CAD 10-20 hourly for the Nursing Assistant position. Shared Health is responsible for directing and coordinating the statewide implementation of patient-focused, preventative and clinical health services in Manitoba. Some health services are provided statewide, and the organization also provides back-end administrative and business support to other health agencies in Manitoba. The successful applicant must agree to pay for all service fees. If a background check was conducted within the last six (6) months, it is deemed up-to-date and can be used for employment.
- Nursing Assistant job
Salary Nursing Assistant job:
- CAD 10-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Applicants who can demonstrate fluency in an Indigenous language and/or familiarity with
- Indigenous culture and values will be given priority.
- Information System (WHMIS), and the Universal Precautions Act.
- Policies and procedures at the regional, site, and unit levels.
- Functions and obligations of the medical staff.
- You should be able to type, at least somewhat.
- Possess a high level of fluency in both spoken and written English.
- Competence in and experience with all aspects of the position’s work required.
- Capacity to plan and prioritize one’s workload effectively.
- Capacity to identify learning opportunities and actively seek them out.
- Ability to express oneself clearly both orally and in writing.
- Capacity to handle many, conflicting demands at once.
- Capacity to function effectively on a team and to ask for help when stuck.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- High school diploma or equivalent necessary, meeting Manitoba requirements.
- Education equivalent to that of a Nursing Assistant is necessary (completion of a Health Care Aide or Unit Clerk program).
- A passing grade of 75% is necessary in medical terminology.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work