THE SALVATION ARMY
Night Porter job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Night Porter job in the USA? THE SALVATION ARMY offers USD 20-30 hourly for the Night Porter position. The Nighttime Cleaner/Porter I will be able to perform services to keep the building and grounds clean and safe at all times, and my position will be task-oriented with closing responsibilities and moderate client interaction.
- Night Porter job
Salary for Night Porter job:
- USD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Keep both common and private areas clean and secure to give customers confidence in the quality of the service they receive.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the Locker Rooms and Cabanas and ensure that they properly supervised
- Carry out clean-up and breakdown tasks at the end of each day’s activities.
- Closing down for the night and getting the place ready for the next day’s business
- Finish all necessary preparations for use the following day.
- Provide a clean, safe, and well-functioning environment for members, guests, and staff by keeping up with your allocated responsibilities.
- Follow the interior and external custodial schedules set forth by the building management each day.
- Dusting, sweeping, mopping, waxing floors, cleaning windows, vacuuming, removing trash, disinfecting bathrooms, cleaning and sterilizing exercise equipment, etc.
- Always maintain a clean and orderly janitorial supply room.
- Keep track of what’s available and let the boss know when more has to be bought.
- The technical competence and teamwork necessary to deliver quality service can only be achieved through the development of skills, the attendance of continuing education sessions, and the attainment of personal qualifications standards (such as knowing how to cut off the water, how to operate the equipment, etc.).
- Make sure the building is secure by inspecting and locking all doors and windows. Inform your immediate supervisor of any inappropriate or questionable behavior. Help maintain the safety of the building as a whole.
- Carry out other responsibilities as needed.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work