Medical Laboratory Technologist job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Medical Laboratory Technologist job in Canada? SHARED HEALTH offers CAD 10-20 hourly for the Medical Laboratory Technologist position. Shared Health is responsible for directing and coordinating the statewide implementation of patient-focused, preventative, and clinical health services in Manitoba. Some health services are provided statewide, and the organization also provides back-end administrative and business support to other health agencies in Manitoba.
The General Duty Medical Laboratory Technologist works under the direction of the Charge or their designee to perform clinical analysis and report on patient samples in accordance with established protocols. Helping out with standard operating procedures, chemical inventories, and other lab tasks is also part of the General Duty Medical Laboratory Technologist’s job description.
- Medical Laboratory Technologist job
Salary Medical Laboratory Technologist job:
- CAD 10-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Medical laboratory technician with a degree from an accredited program.
- The Employer may additionally take into account the candidate’s completion of the CMLTM Prior
- Learning Assessment process for a discipline specialism.
- Qualifications include either current CMLTM registration or eligibility for CMLTM registration.
- Joining the Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS) or being a member in good standing is highly valued.
- Possessing strong verbal and written English communication skills is required.
- You need to be using a Windows-based computer.
- Applications from Microsoft Office are favored.
- Appropriate mental and physical fitness for the duties involved in the work.
- Pay close attention to both verbal and written directions.
- Proven skill in working both alone and collaboratively.
- Exceptional capacity for analysis.
- Stress during work.
- Respect the privacy of all company data and other sensitive information.
- Possessing native-level verbal and written fluency in French may be required.
- Capacity to carry out responsibilities as outlined.
- Needs in Terms of Physique
- Possible shift, holiday, and weekend work.
- It’s possible that you’ll have to take part in standby and callback shifts.
- Change up your workspace rotation as needed.
- Laboratory work entails the usual risks and dangers associated with such an environment.
- Consult the laboratory’s Job Hazard Analysis Assessment for this position for additional details.
- Depending on the terms of your collective bargaining agreement, this temporary employment may end sooner than its stated duration.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.