Medical Laboratory Assistant job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Medical Laboratory Assistant job in Canada? SHARED HEALTH offers CAD 10-20 hourly for the Medical Laboratory Assistant position. The Medical Laboratory Assistant (MLA) works under the direction of the Charge Technologist or their designee to aid in the laboratory’s triage, accession, and processing of specimens. The MLA also authorized to carry out standard operating procedures (SOPs) as necessary. Carries out phlebotomies in accordance with established procedures. The MLA will keep things safe by adhering to professional and provincial regulations, running quality assurance procedures, and adhering to Accreditation rules. All operations carried out in compliance with the Shared Health Mission and Values, as well as any relevant policies and laws.
We can improve health care in a special way by cooperating with one another. Please apply immediately if you interested in making a difference and helping your community by improving the health of your loved ones and acquaintances.
An employee may not have more than one role in Shared Health that would add up to more than 1.0 FTE. Shared Health strongly encourages all qualified persons to apply, as it values and supports employment fairness and workplace diversity. While we appreciate everyone who applies, only those who advance to the interview stage will contacted. People with impairments encouraged to apply. During the interview and selection process, reasonable accommodations can be provided upon request.
- Medical Laboratory Assistant job
Salary Medical Laboratory Assistant job:
- CAD 10-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- The equivalent of a Manitoba secondary school diploma is necessary.
- Ideally, you will have graduated from a Medical Laboratory Assistant training program.
- Applications from Microsoft Office favored.
- The use of medical jargon appreciated.
- Methods that standard and sterile are recommended.
- The ability to type at 50 to 55 words per minute is a plus.
- Make use of your familiarity with fractions, percentages, and ratios.
- Pay close attention to both verbal and written directions and carry them out to the letter.
- Proven proficiency in both oral and written English is necessary.
- Proven ability to operate well both individually and as part of a team.
- Perform well under duress.
- Respect the privacy of all company data and other sensitive information.
- Possessing native-level proficiency in both French and English is preferred.
- Capacity to carry out responsibilities as outlined.
- Needs in Terms of Physique
- Ability to maintain the level of mental and physical fitness necessary to do the work involved.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work