UTICA COMMUNITY USA
Mechanic job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Mechanic job in the USA? UTICA COMMUNITY USA offers USD 15-20 hourly for the Mechanic position. Candidates must submit their applications online at https://uticak12.tedk12.com/hire/index.aspx. Upload digital versions of your cover letter, résumé, transcripts, credentials, references, and certificates to the online application.
- Mechanic job
Salary Mechanic job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Conduct school bus inspections on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis (or more frequently if necessary) to ensure the greatest possible efficiency and safety on the road and the fewest possible breakdowns.
- If there is a problem with the bus that could endanger the pupils, you must notify the Head Skilled Trade Mechanic immediately.
- Participate in in-house training programs whenever you can.
- Maintain files and provide reports as needed.
- Maintain a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License with the P and S endorsements in the state of Michigan.
- Make sure the buses are started both in the morning and the evening. Get the buses out of the garage in reverse, morning and afternoon.
- Maintaining regular service for district vehicles is a top priority.
- Fix the bus whenever it breaks.
- Coordinate your efforts with the Auxiliary Service team to ensure a smooth transportation system.
- To carry out other tasks as required.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Certification from ASE is a plus.
- Candidates must hold or be able to get a Michigan Class A Commercial Driver’s License with the passenger and school bus endorsements.
- Successfully passing annual physicals and pre-employment/random drug screenings are only two of the many DOT requirements that must be met.
- Experience in a similar capacity is required. Two years of relevant work experience is the bare minimum required.
- Ability to get along well with colleagues, pupils, and members of the community.
- Prove that you have sound judgment and can make choices that are in compliance with board regulations.
- Willingness to use district technology and put forth effort to maintain competency when necessary skill sets change with technology and/or district demands.
- Exhibit calm composure under pressure and show that you are patient and even-tempered.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work