US MILITARY TREATMENT FACILITIES
Maintenance Worker job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Supervisor job in the USA? US MILITARY TREATMENT FACILITIES offers USD 15-25 hourly for the supervisor position. Volunteer work through National Service programs (like the Peace Corps or AmeriCorps) or other groups (such those for professionals, the charitable, the religious, the spiritual, the community, students, and the social) also considered experience. All relevant experience, including that gained via voluntary work,
No formal education or work history is necessary. In spite of this, your written application materials must indicate that you have the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to carry out the duties of this post with nothing more than routine supervision.
- Maintenance Worker job
Salary for Maintenance Worker job:
- USD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- The results of a thorough background check may used to establish whether or not an applicant is qualified for a position.
- Tuberculosis testing is necessary for this employment.
- An eligibility determination for a Tier 3 security investigation or access must obtained and maintained by the incumbent throughout their time in the post. A credit check and history check are obligatory.
- In order to fulfill their duties, the incumbent may need to work evenings, nights, weekends, and holidays, as well as “on call” status.
- Workers in this role may considered “Mission Essential” and therefore “Essential Personnel” during times of severe weather or other calamities.
- To ensure the continuous, needed level of physical health and ability or fitness to perform the tasks of this position, a pre-employment Physical Examination and subsequent annual examinations must completed.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Male applicants who were born on or after December 31, 1959, required to register with the
- Selective Service System and submit a Pre-Employment Certification Statement.
- You must show documentation that you are a citizen of the United States.
- There may be a need for a one-year trial or probationary period.
- Payment must made via direct deposit.
- Selection limit by the referral system established by the Department of Defense for laid-off workers.
- For exceptionally competent candidates, it is possible to approve recruitment or relocation bonuses.
- This posting may lead to more than one hire.
- Military spouse preference (MSP) is available to you.
- For an MSP candidate given top consideration for placement, they must hired at the maximum possible performance level.
- Pay is in addition to any locality pay or Local Market Supplement that may be due.
- Refer to the Reemployed Annuitant Fact Sheet if you are a federal retiree who is interested in finding work as a reemployed annuitant.
- If a PCS transfer is deemed to be not in the government’s best interest, then the government will not pay for the associated costs.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work