Lobby Attendant job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Lobby Attendant job in the USA? AREAS USA offers USD 20-30 hourly for the Lobby Attendant position. The Associate in the Lobby Attendant position is responsible for maintaining a clean dining area, lobby, restrooms, and outside areas in the plaza, as well as being aware of all activities in the plaza and reporting any suspicious ones to management. The requirements listed below are typical of what an associate will face who is tasked with carrying out the duties of this role. In order for people with disabilities to be able to do the fundamental functions, reasonable adjustments may made.
The associate must regularly stand for long periods of time, utilize hands and fingers, communicate verbally, and hear in order to accomplish the requirements of this profession. So, the associate is regularly called upon to use their hands, arms, and legs to reach, climb, balance, taste, and smell. The associate may also asked to periodically lift or move up to 40 pounds, as well as walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. This position calls on a wide range of visual talents, including near and far vision, color perception, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the capacity to focus.
- Lobby Attendant job
Salary Lobby Attendant job:
- USD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Scrubbing the counters
- Taking Care of Windows
- Purifying, mopping the floor, etc.
- Maintaining a spotless appearance in the restaurant’s public spaces
- Mop up spills right away to prevent accidents.
- Getting rid of trash
- Washable and spotless
- Fresh restroom
- Make sure you have enough toilet paper and cleaning supplies on hand.
- Shiny mirrors
- Scrub walls
- Frequently sweep and mop the floor.
- Facilitate the flow of lines by directing people to available restrooms.
- Take out the trash as required.
- Clean up after yourself at the picnic spots.
- Pick up any and all trash off the floor, especially near the plaza’s main entrances.
- Maintain a safe environment at all times for the sake of your customers and employees.
- To provide outstanding service to customers while working in the mall.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds Must have strong communication skills (oral, written) Must thrive in a fast-paced, peaceful atmosphere
- Daily bending, stooping, sitting, and standing are required.
- Long periods of standing and heavy lifting (up to 60 pounds) are required.
- Provide excellent service to customers.
- Preferably a high school degree
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work