Loader Operator job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Loader Operator job in Canada? COLAS offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Loader Operator position. For nearly 30 years, Colas Western Canada Inc.’s decentralized business units have been hard at work constructing roads throughout British Columbia and the Yukon Territory. Terus Construction Ltd. subsidiary Skandia Concrete in Invermere, British Columbia is looking to hire a full-time Loader Operator.
- Loader Operator job
Salary Loader Operator job:
- GBP 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Transfer materials between storage areas, such as between piles and trucks.
- Maintain a wash plant with an eye toward safety and quality.
- Use caution and common sense when operating any and all large machinery.
- Take care of regular equipment servicing and inspections
- Check all equipment before using it, and prepare it for use by cleaning, lubricating, and restocking as required.
- Maintain a neat and clean environment.
- Position large machinery for loading and unloading
- Take part in, and commit to following, the guidelines laid out in the company’s safety program
- Extra responsibilities as needed
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Exhibit a keen eye for detail, a high level of organization, a knack for multitasking, and an independent spirit.
- Independent worker who thrives in a physically demanding, fast-paced field workplace where they foster a good and safe work environment while also collaborating with team members and other management.
- Capacity to learn about and remember safety procedures and hazards on the job.
- Lubricate machinery, replace belts as needed, clean machinery, etc.
- Possession of a valid class 5 driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Possess the necessary PPE and steel-toed work shoes, as well as the capacity to lift 50 pounds or
- more, work in adverse environments, restricted spaces, and at heights.
- Certification in First Aid and WHMIS is highly valued.
- Have a clean bill of health in terms of drug and alcohol tests.
- August 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work