Lift Operator job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Lift Operator job in Canada? WHISTLER BLACKCOMB offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Lift Operator position. Join us in the mountains for work and recreation. Joining our team is an opportunity to rediscover (or rediscover again!) your love of the outdoors while making lasting connections with employees and guests from all over the world, whether this is your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes.
- Lift Operator job
Salary for Lift Operator job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Manage the speed of the elevator as needed and keep a constant eye on the safety of the passengers while you instruct and assist them with loading and unloading.
- Perform lift operations in accordance with Lift Operations rules and performance reporting to guarantee maximum chair capacity.
- Repair and maintenance issues should be reported to maintenance and dispatch as soon as possible.
- Collaborate closely with the Lift Maintenance team to master the safe use of lift machinery.
- Take necessary emergency action, such as calling Patrol.
- Prior to maze installation, check that the lift is functional. daily maze installation and removal per maze specifications
- Adhere to and carry out all policies and procedures established by the organization.
- Keep lift shacks clean and free of debris to ensure a risk-free workplace.
- Other responsibilities as needed
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- We provide training to all potential lift operators (including veterans).
- The ability to multitask, utilize good judgment, foresee problems, and make snap decisions, all with an emphasis on safety, are all required.
- Must be in good enough shape to help load passengers into elevators (potential weight limit of 40 pounds).
- Must be physically capable of prolonged periods of standing in harsh, mountainous conditions.
- Be willing to work overtime, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Professionalism under pressure from a large number of guests is a must.
- Must be flexible in performing duties outside of normal scope, especially during busy times like holidays and weekends.
- August 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work