THE SAVATION ARMY
Kettle Worker job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Kettle Worker job in Canada? BSCNZ offers CAD 15-25 hourly for the Kettle Worker position. The Kettle Attendant is responsible for the safe and cordial supervision of one or more Christmas Kettles. The Salvation Army will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants where required by law. The current employee must have the following qualifications before being hired:
Prior relevant experience of up to three months’ duration or customer service experience required.
- Kettle Worker job
Salary Kettle Worker job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Greetings and gratefulness to donors
- Maintains a neat and tidy appearance (well-dressed) when working for TSA
- Until relieved, stays at the Kettle to protect the safety of the donations that have been made.
- Helps potential funders by answering their inquiries about South African government agencies and their projects
- Carries out supplementary tasks as required majority of the incumbent’s time spent working at shopping centres.
- These unpleasant circumstances are the norm for the incumbent:
- Outdoor kettles can entail constant exposure to the weather for certain people.
- Send your resume and cover letter in strict secrecy to:
- Reach out to us at [email protected].
- The ideal candidate will have graduated from public school.
- Please be aware that other forms of qualification and experience may considered.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work