THE SALVATION ARMY
Kettle Worker job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Kettle Worker job in Canada? THE SALVATION ARMY offers CAD 15-25 hourly for the Kettle Worker position. Helps the Christmas Kettle Coordinator and Campaign in Moncton, New Brunswick. The Salvation Army will make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants where required by law. Please let us know in advance if you need special assistance because of a handicap.
- Kettle Worker job
Salary Kettle Worker job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Help find and schedule time for volunteers in your designated area.
- Help get the kettles set up at the beginning of the campaign and taken down at the end.
- I promise to keep the Kettle supplied and fully charged at all times. All necessary supplies will be sent your way.
- Help count kettles at the conclusion of the shift and collect them at the beginning of the next.
- Help out with the Kettle Campaign’s opening ceremony if necessary.
- General office work includes making calls, keeping records, etc.
- Act in a way that brings credit to The Salvation Army.
- Will keep the campaign organizer up to date and lend assistance when needed
- Will step in to cover kettle shifts or attend to last-minute emergencies as needed.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Consistent with a current and valid driver’s license
- Superb social abilities, honesty, and flexibility.
- Customer service oriented, empathetic, and a strong communicator and people person.
- Be truthful, polite, and on time, and represent the company in an upbeat, expert, and interesting way.
- Work effectively under pressure and in a fast-paced working environment
- Skills in analysis, problem-solving, and attention to detail.
- Confidentiality and sound decision-making skills are essential.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work