LANDSEA CAMP SERVICE CANADA
Janitor and Office Cleaner job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Janitor and Office Cleaner job in Canada? LANDSEA CAMP SERVICE CANADA offers CAD 15-25 hourly for the Janitor and Office Cleaner positions. From its base in scenic Squamish, British Columbia, nestled between the ocean and the mountains, LandSea serves as a one-stop-shop for crew accommodation and catering solutions for offshore and inland construction projects across Western Canada. To this end, we hold fast to the principle that “good places for people to live. anywhere” should be our first priority. Please stop by our virtual home at https://landseacamps.com/.
The MV Isabelle is a “Floatel” that can accommodate 650 passengers, and Landsea will be providing the crew with food and lodging. The Floatel expected to be operational for up to three years, during which time it will be permanently docked in Squamish, British Columbia. All of the MV Isabelle’s crew members must possess the appropriate level of marine safety (Seafarer’s) certificates mandated by Transport Canada.
The team supplied with a place to live, all of their meals, WIFI, and access to health and fitness centers during their time off. We provide a portion of uniforms and assist with transportation and lodging arrangements. After three months of employment, you are eligible for excellent health and wellness benefits. The Housekeeping Division is looking to hire Janitors and Office Cleaners at this time. Housekeeping is in charge of making sure that all guest rooms, common areas, and outside decks are spotless and well-serviced at all times.
The ship’s janitor and office cleaner is tasked with helping out in a number of different areas to ensure everything runs well. Your contributions to the cleanliness of the facility, aid in the repair of broken pieces of machinery, and cater to the needs of both guests and staff are essential. You’ll report to the Housekeeping Manager and work with other groups to get things done. Your dependability, focus on detail, and grace under pressure will all aid in providing a satisfying experience for our passengers.
The ideal candidate will have worked in the hospitality business before, will be fluent in English, will understand the public health and environmental regulations that pertain to cabin service, will have excellent verbal communication skills, and will be able to work in a fast-paced setting with minimum supervision.
- Janitor and Office Cleaner job
Salary Janitor and Office Cleaner job:
- CAD 15-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Carry out routine cleaning tasks in passenger and crew quarters and other shipboard locations as directed.
- Clean the windows, glass, and floors by sweeping, mopping, and vacuuming.
- Sanitize and clean all sinks, toilets, and other fixtures in the restroom.
- Observe correct waste management practices by emptying trash and recycling cans.
- Distinguish between trash and recyclables.
- Keep trash cans and bins spotless and well-organized.
- Repair and Upkeep of Machines:
- Help the technical team out with some simple fixes and upkeep.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Help with stock control by taking part in purchasing, warehousing, and shipping operations.
- Keep your cleaning tools, spare parts, and equipment in a neat and tidy location.
- Keep an eye on inventory and report lows to management immediately.
- Help get things sent out to the various divisions where they’re needed.
- Working in the hotel or maritime industries would be a plus, but is not essential for this position.
- Familiarity with fundamental sanitation and cleaning procedures.
- The ability to handle and move big objects, as well as general physical fitness, are required.
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with others.
- independent thinking and the capacity to pay close attention to detail.
- Ability to work irregular hours and shifts as needed by the industry.
- Capacity to work quickly and adjust to shifting priorities.
- Familiarity with health and safety norms and protocols.
- Keep up a polished image at all times.
- Do your job in a responsible and risk-free manner.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work