Inserter job in the USA. Are you seeking a position as an Inserter job in the USA? GANNET USA offers USD 10-20 hourly for the Inserter position. Gannett’s Pulitzer Prize-winning journalism, consumer experiences and benefits, and advertiser products and services have an unrivaled national and local reach, touching the lives of millions. The USA TODAY NETWORK, which consists of USA TODAY and local media organizations in 43 states across the United States, and Newsquest, a wholly-owned subsidiary based in the United Kingdom, are currently part of our media portfolio. We also own LocaliQ, a group of digital marketing service providers that use a cloud-based product suite to help SMBs achieve their advertising objectives. USA TODAY NETWORK Ventures, one of the largest media-owned events companies in the United States, is also part of our portfolio.
Vacant positions at Gannett are advertised on a number of third-party job sites. To apply for a job at Gannett, visit Gannett Careers and submit your application via Dayforce. There is no guarantee that applications you see linked to on other websites are legitimate job postings.
- Inserter job
Salary Inserter job:
- USD 10-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Assist with the packaging, inserting, and distribution of newspaper supplements on a daily and weekly basis.
- Wrap and knot each bundle as it passes through the stacker lines so that they can be safely delivered to Transportation.
- Maintain accurate records of mailroom paper usage by noting numbers from stacker counters and discard bins.
- Verify the quantity in each package.
- Keep everything in working order and clean it every day.
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work