LEV SENIOR LIVING
Housekeeping Aide job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Housekeeping Aide job in Canada? LEV SENIOR LIVING offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Housekeeping Aide position. The housekeeping aid is an integral part of the group. The cleaning staff coordinates closely with unlicensed caregivers to get the job done each day and every seven days. There will be an occasional need to do laundry. Salary ranges will be negotiated between the top candidates and the hiring manager depending on the duties of the position and the applicant’s prior work experience.
- Housekeeping Aide job
Salary for Housekeeping Aide job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Displays a kind, nurturing demeanor and genuine interest in the well-being of the persons they serve.
- Capable of making sound decisions that promote excellent service to residents and their needs.
- A Police Vulnerable Sector Check is required prior to employment.
- Completion of Orientation, as well as other ORCA and in-house training courses, is mandatory.
- Learn WHMIS and always store all cleaning supplies under careful supervision.
- Ideally, we’d like someone who can take instructions from both their superior and the people we help.
- This role calls for a combination of detail orientation and people abilities that uphold residents’ respect.
- Respectful of the requirements of the elderly
- Capable of juggling multiple tasks while maintaining a high level of accuracy and focus
- Be pliable and able to lift 50 pounds. capable of using sound body mechanics to stay in top shape
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work