Hardgoods Store Associate job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Hardgoods Store Associate job in Canada? GAINT TIGER offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Hardgoods Store Associate position. Giant Tiger is widely regarded as an Employer of Choice because its retail outlets are exciting places to work that offer ample room for professional growth. For our brand new location on Westmorland Road in Saint John, New Brunswick, we are looking for part-time Store Associates with experience in Hardgoods.
- Hardgoods Store Associate
Salary Hardgoods Store Associate job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Maintaining an excellent level of service to customers; Monitoring best-sellers and making
- necessary adjustments to pricing and stock keeping units;
- Upholding uniformity in the use of planograms, labels, tickets, and signs;
- Conducting cycle counts when necessary.
- Competent in dealing with customers;
- Competence both in working alone and with others;
- Capacity to multitask well in a time-pressured setting;
- Paying Close Attention
- To squat, twist, and bend.
- carry or pull up to 40 pounds (18 kg).
- Carry out activities that require a solid grip.
- Carry out a series of motions with one’s hands in a repeating fashion.
- Extend your hand above your head and below your waist.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work