General Merchandise Associate job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a General Merchandise Associate job in Canada? WALMART CANADA offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the General Merchandise Associate position. You may learn a lot about the retail sector by working as a General Merchandise Associate at Walmart Canada. A General Merchandise Associate delivers outstanding service to customers, upholds Walmart’s core values, and assists with stocking and selling merchandise in the store’s general merchandise department. In an interesting retail or customer service position, a General Merchandise Associate’s duties can vary widely depending on the store’s needs.
The bare minimal skills needed to succeed in this role outlined below. If there aren’t any specified requirements, then there aren’t any. 16+ years old. The preferred qualifications for this position are shown below. If no qualifications are specified, that means they are not required.
- General Merchandise Associate job
Salary General Merchandise Associate job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Greets customers warmly and enthusiastically, informs them about available products and services, helps them find what they’re looking for and decide what to buy, and addresses their problems, and directs them to the right people for help when necessary.
- Responsible for a specific section(s) of the store’s floor.
- The third area is a zone.
- Transfers highlighted items to its temporary quarters.
- Recovering products from the Customer Service area and other shelves is part of the fifth function.
- Provides auxiliary support for the Front Lines.
- Maintains adequate floor coverage by coordinating with other employees.
- Follows all Company policies and procedures, such as filling up safety sweep records and making sure all displays and fixtures are locked, to maintain a clean and safe workplace.
- Put products on shelves, make selections, and downstock as needed. Protects products as necessary. Installs and secures new shelf caps and finishes setting up modules, including flex modular.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work