MIKE WIEGELE HELICOPTOR SKIING
Front Desk Attendant job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Front Desk Attendant job in Canada? MIKE WIEGELE HELICOPTOR SKIING offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Front Desk Attendant position. Working at Mike Wiegele Helicopter Skiing means joining a team of dedicated individuals who all benefit from working in a setting that emphasizes the importance of a healthy and risk-free workplace.
Responsible for the overall operation of the front desk on a daily basis. The front desk acts as the nerve center of the organization, relaying messages and requests from guests and other departments to the appropriate ones. It’s crucial to serve customers quickly and politely.
- Front Desk Attendant job
Salary Front Desk Attendant job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Guests should quickly acknowledge, warmly welcomed, and check in quickly.
- Waivers (release of responsibility paperwork) must be correctly filled out and signed in the presence of a witness.
- Make sure the Guides’ home is updated right away on any visitor waivers, weight, or name changes.
- Get the Travel Coordinator the details they need to plan the guests’ trips.
- Help make reservations for the Massage service.
- Take on a variety of Front-Desk administrative responsibilities..
- Check out visitors, post and transfer charges, handle paperwork for errors, adjustments, posting charges, balancing float, and shift detail at shift close; receive and process payments and deposits; issue receipts; and check in new guests.
Application Deadline Front Desk Attendant job
- August 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work