G&J PEPSI USA
Fleet Mechanic job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Fleet Mechanic job in the USA? G&J PEPSI USA offers USD 15-20 hourly for the Fleet Mechanic position. Preserve the status quo! As a mechanic, you’ll be responsible for ensuring the smooth operation of our cutting-edge manufacturing machinery and the upkeep of our fleet of vehicles serving some of the most recognizable brands in the world. You’ll be working with the unseen crew that ensures consumers never run out of high-quality drinks. Maintaining and repairing the firm’s fleet of cars in accordance with established company standards and federal law is an important service that Fleet Mechanics provide to our internal customers.
- Fleet Mechanic job
Salary Fleet Mechanic job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Maintains company vehicles by performing routine maintenance (such as oil changes and tire rotations) as directed.
- Helps fix or replace broken equipment on vehicles that have broken down away from the plant.
- Respects and complies with all applicable Federal, state, and local laws, as well as all Company policies, standards, and procedures (including but not limited to OSHA and safety requirements, AIB, and Pepsi standards).
- Maintains open lines of communication with coworkers, internal customers, and supervisors regarding equipment and vehicle maintenance needs and progress.
- Sends things that can’t be fixed in-house out to places that can.
- Takes care of ordering and stocking replacement components.
- Helps keep the fleet garage neat and tidy (eliminating clutter, cleaning up spills, recycling old tools, etc.).
- Prepares the necessary paperwork, including annual inspection reports, preventative maintenance logs, service repair order forms, time off requests, etc., as specified by the Federal government.
- Performs duties according to the established work schedule, demonstrates regular and predictable attendance, and works overtime as required. Carries out supplementary responsibilities as needed.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Requires a high school diploma or GED, but an associate’s degree in diesel mechanics is preferable.
- Experience working on diesel engines and possession of one’s own tools are prerequisites for this position. Certification from ASE is highly desired.
- Acceptable Class A Validation A CDL is highly recommended. A condition of hire and continuous employment is that the employee maintains auto insurance coverage.
- Regular manual lifting and/or transferring of up to 50 lb.
- The ability to work in an environment with vapors, airborne particles, and toxic/caustic elements is required. Be capable of
- November 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work