OFS FITEL LLC USA
Electrician job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as an Electrician job in the USA? OFS FITEL LLC USA offers USD 15-20 hourly for the Electrician position. Perform all phases of electrical and electronic system installation, maintenance, overhaul, repair, troubleshooting, modification, calibration, testing, and proof-of-concept, including but not limited to primary and secondary alternating current (AC) and direct current (DC) systems and equipment, as well as associated manufacturing control equipment characterized by highly integrated circuits, a large number of components with unusual operating features, and extremely critical requirements requiring the development of troubleshooting techniques due to the experimental or developmental nature of design. working on prototypes of automated equipment with integrated electrical, mechanical, and hydraulic systems; executing necessary connected and related jobs; collaborating with engineers to create and improve designs.
Experience equal to two years of study at a recognized trade school or the completion of all required coursework.
- Electrician job
Salary Electrician job:
- USD 15-20 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Make decisions on what has to be done and how to get it done with little oversight.
- Manage and instruct plant trades Helpers, Junior Trades Workers, and Trades Workers in the proper execution of their duties.
- Work together with different departments to find answers to issues and provide improvements based on trade expertise
- Technician-level training in hazardous waste operations and emergency response (HAZWOPER) as outlined by federal rules (29 CFR 1910.120).
- Successfully complete the mandatory physical examination as forth by federal and state law.
- Engaging as a safety-conscious worker who places a premium on his or her own health and safety by always wearing and stowing away PPE properly.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Touchscreens as a machine’s control interface.
- adept in finding solutions and diagnosing mechanical issues
- Language skills in English reading and writing
- Capable of reading and comprehending electrical schematics and one-line diagrams
- Managing one’s time
- Superior knowledge of computers (for locating machine components and diagrams).
- Apps on a Computer
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on the apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work