YRC FREIGHT CANADA
Driver-Dock job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Driver-Dock job in Canada? YRC FREIGHT CANADA offers CAD 20-25 hourly for the Driver-Dock position. Drive trucks around town to deliver supplies and materials. Shipping and receiving of goods.
- Driver-Dock job
Salary for Driver-Dock job:
- CAD 20-25 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Drive and operate trucks, either conventional or articulated, to deliver goods and supplies to customers.
- Conduct a thorough pre-trip check of the vehicles and monitor their loading, unloading, and cargo security.
- Use radios and phones to talk to the dispatcher and other drivers.
- It’s possible that you’ll be transporting harmful materials. Transport goods by hand or with simple material handling tools, including loading and unloading.
- Manage loading equipment to load and unload goods at the loading docks and on trucks.
- Transport goods using industrial trucks, tractors, loaders, and other equipment to and from storage areas, loading docks, and delivery vehicles.
- Other responsibilities include unpacking packages, checking weights and quantities, assisting with inventory counts, and filling orders from the warehouse.
- Perform any other tasks necessary to ensure the smooth running of the dock and freight handling operation.
- August 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work