Delivery Staff job in Canada. Looking for a position as a Delivery Staff job in Canada? PIZZA DELIGHT offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Delivery Staff position. The delivery person is responsible for ensuring that orders are delivered to the guests in a manner that meets both their expectations and the standards set by Pizza Delight. They make deliveries to both private houses and commercial establishments. In most cases, the working hours are planned in advance. The timetable shifts depending on the role held, whether it be during the day, the evening, or the weekend.
It is common practice to put in hours during the evenings, on weekends, and even on official holidays. There is the potential for work on a part-time basis. There is a possibility that the schedule will include split shifts. The task is rather hard around mealtimes, and there may be pressure to keep up the same speed that you’ve been going at.
- Delivery Staff job
Salary for Delivery Staff job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Has the appearance of a professional; Follows the health rules regarding the level of cleanliness;
- Follows the regulations regarding the level of safety; Applies WHMIS;
complies with the standards relating to the appropriate operation of the apparatus;
- Maintains the restaurant and its equipment in accordance with the criteria pertaining to their respective maintenance responsibilities;
- Maintains a high standard of cleanliness in his or her working environment;
- Maintains an excellent organization of both his or her job and his or her workspace;
- Makes certain that the vehicle is spotless and in good operating condition;
- Maintains adequate stocks of condiments and other items in the areas designated for customer service;
- carries out the completion of the delivery orders; Ensures that the orders are delivered, that the
- meals are delivered, and that a quality service is provided, all while adhering to Pizza Delight’s procedure for providing customer service and the legislation governing road safety;
- Performs duties related to the presentation of bills to customers, collection of payments, and maintenance of daily financial records;
- complies with the standards governing road safety;
- carries out any and all additional tasks that have been required by the supervisor.
- July 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work