BOSTON PIZZA INTERNATIONAL
Delivery Driver job in Canada. Looking for a position as a Delivery Driver job in Canada? BOSTON PIZZA INTERNATIONAL offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Delivery Driver position. The Delivery Drivers are in charge of bringing mouthwatering meals to our Guests who are staying in their own homes. By effectively communicating and collaborating with their coworkers, they demonstrate their commitment to being a good contributor to the overall culture of the company. The Delivery Driver’s primary duty will be to ensure that our most valued customers, the Guests, have a positive experience with Boston Pizza from the moment they place their order to the moment it is delivered to them.
- Delivery Driver job
Salary for Delivery Driver job :
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job responsibilities and duties:
As a worker, you will have to do and be responsible for the following:
- Participates “Shoulder to Shoulder” with other members of the team.
- Establishes relationships through locating areas of agreement and cooperating effectively with all members of the team.
- Boston Pizza is dedicated to promoting the “Foundations of Hospitality,” the company’s Brand
- Standards, and the company’s Food Safety Programme. demonstrate effective communication, including the exchange of goals and challenges
- Keeping one’s cool and thriving in high-pressure situations go hand in hand.
- Performs work with a feeling of purpose and ensures that our guests receive precise and hot food deliveries at their homes.
- We have raised the bar in order to give you flexible scheduling that caters to your lifestyle and helps you achieve a better life-work balance because we care about the things that are important to you.
- Come for the job, stay for the career – there are exciting chances for career progression within the restaurant as well as at the corporate headquarters of Boston Pizza.
- Establish meaningful connections, and give back to the community that supports you.
- Scholarship Programme Offered by Boston Pizza *
- Access to a variety of innovative mentoring programs and initiatives, as well as management training programs and leadership development conferences
- A culture and working environment that values respect, and one in which your input is taken seriously
- Outstanding systems for rewarding and acknowledging achievement
- July 30, 2023
To apply for this job position, please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
Press the “Apply” button
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work