Cleaner job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Cleaner job in Canada? BGIS CANADA offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Cleaner position. When it comes to tailored facility management and real estate services, BGIS is the industry leader. Overall, you’ll be helping the BGIS SCS Team clean a specific area thoroughly while paying close attention to details like quality assurance, employee safety, and the satisfaction of customers.
- Cleaner job
Salary Cleaner job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Sweep, clean, or vacuum the floor to get rid of dirt and debris.
- Clean (dry or wet) and shine floors made of nonporous materials. Floors can be washed and buffed
- with either portable or tow-behind buffing devices. Automatic machinery may be employed for such tasks in large-scale outdoor applications.
- Manual or mechanical stripping and finishing of hard floors as needed.
- Carry trash to a landfill, recycling center, or compactor from collection sites.
- Move required tools and equipment between levels and work sites
- Maintains and stores tools and machinery
- Maintains glass surfaces that are inaccessible without the use of elevated work platforms.
- Strips and refinishes floors in restrooms.
- Maintains areas requiring ladders, such as stairwells and elevator shafts.
- Maintains inventory, loads and unloads supplies, and restocks cleaning agents
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Knowledge of and practice with a wide range of institutional cleaning, housekeeping, and maintenance tasks.
- Knowledge of floor care machines, cleaning supplies, and cleaning solutions.
- Familiarity with WHMIS and other relevant sections of the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- The ability to climb ladders and lift, push, and pull big objects.
- Capacity to take direction, both orally and in writing, as well as to create and manage both paper and digital records.
- To avoid damaging flooring and fixtures, always follow the instructions provided when using chemical cleaners or power equipment.
- Other tasks as assigned by higher-ups
- Managers should be informed of any urgent facility maintenance or upgrades.
- To make cleaning solutions, you’ll need to combine water with detergents or acids in designated containers.
- Clean, repair, refinish, and shine flooring
- Carpets should be washed or steamed.
- Clear snow and debris from sidewalks, driveways, and parking lots, and apply snow-melting chemicals as needed.
- In this position, you will primarily interact with customers who speak English.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work