CITY OF TORONTO CANADA
Child Care & Food Services Assistant job in Canada. Are you looking for a position as a Child Care & Food Services Assistant job in Canada? CITY OF TORONTO CANADA offers CAD 20-30 hourly for the Child Care & Food Services Assistant position. To guide and help children through their day in accordance with Toronto Public Health Procedures, including indoor and outdoor play, care routines, mealtimes, toileting, etc. To assist in cooking, reheating, transporting, serving, and clearing away meals. Find out how the City handles hiring people with disabilities.
- Child Care & Food Services Assistant job
Salary for Child Care & Food Services Assistant job:
- CAD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Capacity to get along well with coworkers and clients.
- Capacity to utilize digital resources, including the Internet and online courses.
- A working email address and the ability to use it regularly are prerequisites.
- Excellent skills in working with others and in following directions.
- Competence in both spoken and written expression.
- The capacity to endorse and enact reforms that are consistent with the City of Toronto’s Action Plan for Confronting Anti-Black Racism.
- Capacity and eagerness to deliver service that enriches and respects a workplace culture that recognizes the value of diversity and welcomes all customers and employees.
- Ability to implement the Child Care and Early Years Act and the Child and Family Services Act in a professional setting.
- Familiarity with Toronto Public Health Guidelines as they relate to daycare settings.
- Familiarity with the Sanitation Code, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, and WHMIS is also helpful.
- Capability to clean in a variety of settings.
- Capability to work in an active environment. Manage heavy machinery, supplies, and other objects.
- Capable of picking up and carrying kids of varying ages and sizes up to 20 kilograms.
- Competence in adhering to and assisting with Health and safety practices and COVID-19-related processes such as cleaning, disinfecting, etc.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- All qualified applicants must submit to a pre-employment physical and provide a current Vulnerable
- Sector Police Reference Check before they are hired.
- a certificate in early childhood education or its equivalent. Maintaining your registration and membership in good standing with the College of ECE is your duty.
- Candidates without a current Food Handler’s Certificate will not be considered.
- All qualified applicants will be required to get and keep current first aid certification, which must include newborn and child CPR.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work