Cafe Attendant job in the USA. Are you looking for a position as a Cafe Attendant job in the USA? Episcopal Homes offers USD 20-30 hourly for the Cafe Attendant position. Job Duties: Serve customers, make and serve quality beverages and baked goods, and process payments through our point-of-sale system accurately and efficiently. The Bisto/café staff’s responsibilities extend to the completion of production lists and the upkeep and organization of the café itself. They may also be expected to take orders, keep the Bistro/Café clean, and stock and maintain the sales floor and service spaces. It is expected that all Bistro/Cafe workers will pitch in to help the team meet its objectives.
- Cafe Attendant job
Salary for Cafe Attendant job:
- USD 20-30 per hour
Job Responsibilities and Overview:
- Serve your customers with diligence, friendliness, and expertise.
- Provide dietary advice and product recommendations to your clientele.
- Forward any and all customer feedback, including compliments and criticisms, to the relevant department head.
- Help shoppers in locating the products they need.
- Put on a nametag and the appropriate uniform while on duty.
- Attend to patrons’ needs when they call a café or bistro.
Qualification/ About the Applicant
- Keep the storage areas, counter, and displays clean and well-stocked.
- Take part in analyzing, revising, and developing food and drink offerings.
- Maintain the café/bistro and related serving facilities in accordance with established standards.
- Verify expiration dates. Don’t forget the old losses!
- Accept deliveries of supplies like food and paper and store them away appropriately.
- Help keep the refrigerator, freezer, and storage areas neat and tidy.
- Discuss production and machinery requirements with your supervisor.
- Equipment used in production should be cleaned after each use and properly stored.
- Keep the floors tidy and risk-free. Take out the trash and recycle bins as directed.
- Maintain a clean workspace on a regular basis or as directed.
- Accurately and quickly ring up consumers’ purchases. Make sure you’re using the right department and pricing code when ringing up your products.
- Always use appropriate safeguards when dealing with cash or other types of payment.
- Use the right procedures for closing down and starting up.
- Any additional duties or responsibilities are given to you by the Café/Bistro Lead or Supervisors.
- October 30, 2023
- To apply for this job position
- Please send your cover letter and resume through our online application method.
- Applicants can apply directly by clicking on apply button.
- Press the “Apply”
Follow the link https://www.mjobsnet.com/ to learn about other exciting job possibilities.
Place of Work